Friday, January 1, 2010

Crab Cakes

I love going out to eat. I love it even more when the restaurants post recipes on their website. Cameron Mitchell does just that for all his restaurants. I have had crab cakes at Mitchell's many times and was so excited to see that they posted their recipe. My version turned out great, but I'll still go back to Mitchell's and have the original!















Ingredients
2lb crab
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire
2 tsp tabasco
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 tbsp scallions, minced
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 eggs
1 cup bread crumbs, unseasoned
1 1/2 tsp lemon juice

Directions
Combine all ingredients except crab and bread crumbs. Add crab and bread crumbs. Pat into cakes. Heat olive oil in a non-stick saute pan. Add crab cakes and sear until golden brown on both sides and cooked through in center.

No comments:

Post a Comment